Rules of Entry
1. These Awards are open to any law firm, chambers, in-house legal team (private and public sector), and other applicable organisations with an office in the UK and individuals within the legal profession, subject to the restrictions of the specific award category – please refer to ‘Award Categories’ for details. You are limited to enter a maximum of 3 Award categories. Submissions must relate to activities or initiatives conducted in the twelve months prior to the closing date, unless specified otherwise in the details of the criteria notes. The Awards focus primarily on activity in the UK.
2. The Awards are not open to The Law Society, the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Bar Council, nor any agency associated with the Awards.
3. Individual award sponsors may enter the categories they are not sponsoring.
4. Please keep within the word limits stipulated on the entry form and avoid including web-links. Please upload a high resolution photograph or logo (as applicable) of the nominee with your submission.
5. The closing date for nominations / submissions for UK Diversity Legal Awards 30 July 2021. Any nominations/submissions made after this date will not be considered.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into. Shortlisted applicants may be asked to submit further supporting information and/or to meet with one or more members of the judging panel.
7. All finalists must be willing to attend the Awards presentation event 25 November 2021 and be willing to participate in follow up media activity related to their achievement.
8. Submission content may be used for publicity unless the entrant withdraws permission in writing.
9. The UK Diversity Legal Awards reserve the right to amend these Rules without prior notice.
10. The Rules of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with nominations or submissions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.